Although different families have different approaches to staying safe during this pandemic, there are important things to keep in mind as you decide what is best for your family.
– COVID spreads through droplets and aerosol particles in the air. Wearing masks when indoors helps to prevent this from happening.
– Maintaining physical distance from others prevents spreading the virus.
– Getting vaccinated and boosted reduces the chance you will be infected and protects you against severe illness.
– Getting vaccinated helps protect those who cannot be vaccinated.
– Staying home and maintaining distance from family when sick can help prevent the virus from spreading.