If you’re up to date with your COVID-19 vaccinations and you do NOT have symptoms, you don’t need to quarantine.
But to be safe, it’s recommended to:
- Wear a mask around others for 10 days
- Get tested 5 days after you’re exposed to COVID
- Maintain social distancing (even at home) until your test comes back negative
- Watch for symptoms for the next 14 days
- If you do develop symptoms, then self-isolate immediately and get tested.
If you’re NOT vaccinated and you live with someone who is COVID positive, you must quarantine for 5 days after the COVID-positive person is released from isolation.
If you’ve come into contact with any other COVID-positive person, all of the above recommendations should be followed PLUS you should stay home for 5 days after you’re exposed to COVID.